In addition to providing funeral and memorial services, Robison-Bahnmiller can assist in obtaining a monument, marker, or bronze plaque. We do this in response to those who want to deal with someone that they have confidence in.
Reasons to Memorialize with a Monument
- A monument serves as an everlasting tribute to a life well lived and life worth remembering. It is a representation of that person and how they lived; it is a final gift.
- Monuments provide a peaceful focal point where family can visit and feel connected to their loved one and family. Cemeteries are tranquil places where you can feel comfortable visiting without judgment.
- Monuments serve as a permanent record for future generations and genealogy. People often walk cemetery grounds to appreciate these works of art and history.
- Psychologists say that remembrance practices serve an important emotional function for survivors by helping to bring closure and allowing the healing process to begin.
- Monuments and memorialization have in some way or another been a part of every society as far back as we have records.